In the Spring of 2020, Hospitals around the world were impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Many Boston-area hospitals and long-time clients of FLCs, needed immediate assistance in providing their staff and patients a safe place to work and get critical care. FLC provided these hospitals with invaluable support and built what was needed, all with a quick turnaround.
FLC’s COVID-19 Response
- Utilization of mobile handwashing stations on job sites
- Prototyping and production of physical barriers
- Construction of temporary testing facilities
- Construction of temporary isolation wards
- Electronic worker questionnaires and temperature checks